Oxford Comma





(Dress: old Forever 21, Shoes: thrifted, Socks: Free People)

This morning I had the most awful time getting dressed, which made me so sad! Getting dressed should always be fun. Unfortunately, it was one of those "I've got nothing to wear" days. So after digging through my closet, (and making a mess), I found this dress that's pretty old but still as comfy and cute as ever. Another floral dress.. I know. They're seriously the best though, especially during rough mornings like mine today.
But now onto the shoes! I'm so so excited about them. I've been searching for a pair of oxfords and voila, I found these babies at Goodwill yesterday! $8 bucks, I might add. I'm a very happy girl. 

I'm planning to visit this really pretty park in Hartford tomorrow, so I'll do my best to take some outfit photos there! It'd be a nice change from trying to find decent spots in my neighborhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment