It Takes Time








(Dress: Thrifted Free People, Hat: Free People, Shoes: Lucky Brand) 

Sometimes I tend to forget the simple fact that things take time. I’ve never been the most patient person, and I’m totally working on that. I just want to thank those of you who read my blog, your comments seriously mean so much! It makes everything even more fun when I hear from people who stumble upon Candylouise. I just have to remind myself that starting a blog takes time just like everything else in life. :) 

So enough of that, and on to the outfit haha. I seriously felt like I hit the jackpot when I found this lovely little dress at a local thrift store. Like, who would EVER get rid of a dress so adorable?! I immediately was drawn to the daisy pattern on the dress, and when I saw the peter pan collar, I knew it was fate. This dress and I were meant to be. I absolutely love it. It's super comfy, and just the right fit I think. I see myself wanting to put this dress on, like every day -- I'll have to stop myself from actually doing that. 
Along with the dress of my dreams is the first ever straw hat that I have owned, and I surprisingly really like it! I bought it for my upcoming Costa Rica trip, but I find myself pairing it with outfits here in the Northeast too. These two are a perfect pair. 

Hope everyone has a happy Saturday!  


4 comments: