While I'm Alive







(Hat & Necklace: Free People, Top & Shoes: UO, Shorts: DIY thrifted) 

This is just a casual outfit I like to put on throughout summer! I was surprised at myself that I wanted to pair navy and rasberry together, but I like it! Sort of a muted patriotic combo I think. This top from Urban has been my favorite lately. It's super soft and comfy. Simple, but just what ya need during the summer. 
I attempted a jumping photo for these shoes, since I love them so much but as you can see, the focus didn't feel like cooperating much. This shoes, though. They're insanely comfortable! Mary Jane's will always be absolutely adorable in my mind, so I was glad to finally get these. I'm sure I'll be wearing them all summer long! 

Hope ya'll enjoy my awkward outtakes below. Figured I'd add some in since pretty much 95% of the photos I take for this blog are like the one's ya see here... and the 5% are the ones that normally make the cut haha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment