Turning Green





(Dress: Free People, Shoes: UO, Hat: Italy)

Oh man, guys, this dress is one of my favorite things ever right now. I absolutely adore the pattern on the skirt, and the crochet top! Free People, you've done it again. The dress I've been dreaming of that can be dressed up or down perfectly is right here. I feel like a dress that you feel pretty in, and also super comfortable in is something every girl should have. I've gotta thank Marshall's for mine! 
It's a given these days that my Mary Jane's accompany most outfits, and this was no exception. They're seriously the best summer shoes. I originally got them for Costa Rica (since I needed closed toe shoes) but I've been wearing them non stop here as well. Long story short, PLEASE go pick up a pair from UO. You won't be sorry, I promise.

I'm so so sorry for the lack of posts recently, things have been crazy! I'm off to Costa Rica for a month long volunteer trip this Sunday, so this week has been pretty much been me frantically trying to get ready. 


No comments:

Post a Comment