Arrows n' Polka dots





(Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Brandy Melville)

I've been so inspired by Alexa Chung lately. She's definitely one of my most looked up to style icons, and I envy the way she can look so effortlessly cool. I just read her book, It, and cannot recommend it enough. It's got everything about life that you must know. 
I guess I was sort of inspired by her menswear-girly style that I put this on the other day. 
I love the cute arrow print on this top, and it pairs great with all my high waisted shorts and skirts! I couldn't help but add my polka dot tights to the outfit too - it was just a little bit too chilly to go without them, and I love the quirkiness they add to any outfit. 

Make sure to follow me on instagram! I'll be posting there when I don't have time for an actual outfit post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment