Lotus Flower Power








(Top: Free People, Shorts: thrifted, Top & Hat: Forever 21, Long necklace: Free People)

Today was such a wonderful day. The weather was what I'd consider the perfect temperature. Not real hot, but just warm enough for shorts and a few light layers. After work this morning, I flew down to my parent's house by the beach. I spent the rest of the day relaxing in the sun, and wandering around the streets by the shore with my dog, Oliver. It was such a nice mini vacation, even though it only lasted a few hours. 
I'm so excited about this new top of mine, though! I was super unsure about getting it, because it is so far from what I normally wear (color wise) but I think it's perfect for summer. It can be buttoned up too, so it's pretty versatile! I'm also in LOVE with this necklace. It has the cutest details; the bottom piece has a lotus flower engraving on it. 

Hope you all enjoyed your Saturday as well! 
<3 

Also, I actually have a question for any fellow fashion bloggers out there. How did you get started? Any tips you could offer me? I'd love to hear from ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment