"Just Because"







(Dress: Free People, Shoes: Free People, Hat: Forever 21) 

Ever since I started working at Free People, the one item in my closet that I always want to put on is my voile slip. It comes in a ton of colors and is just the most versatile piece. I wear mine layered up in the fall and winter, and then in the summer it's the perfect girly dress. Just the other day my mom came home with a little bag and handed it to me - inside was this little wonder! A PRINTED voile. I'm so excited, and it was the most thoughtful thing of her to get me a "just because" gift. 
You'll most definitely being seeing a lot more of this slip on here! 

As for me, it's finally summer vacation, so I'll have a lot more time to spend on the blog. As you can see, I already gave it a little makeover the other day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment