Thrifted Printed






(Shirt: Thrifted, Shorts: Free People, Hat: UO, Sandals: Free People) 

Alright, so I'm super psyched to have found the motherland of all Savers stores. If anyone lives in the CT area, visit the one in Manchester. It's massive, and I found a whole slew of goodies there this morning! As soon as I got home, I had to put on this top. I'm loving the funky pattern and colors in it! It's so not something I would have expected myself to like, but I totally dig it. 
Thankfully it was warm enough to break out my favorite FP shorts today, too! They work really well with the top since it's so big. I love the crochet trim on these shorts too, it's so adorable! 

When I took these photos my dog Oliver was having a blast too, so he's in the photo below! 

3 comments:

  1. love, from Spain!
    unabrujaeneldesvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that print! You look adorable, so summery and fun:)

    ReplyDelete