Daisy Chain





(Skirt: thrifted, Hat & Shirt: Forever21, Necklace: Free People, Shoes: Lucky Brand)

It's so nice knowing that it's warm out for good! (At least for the summer) No more need to plan a jacket into an outfit, which totally frees up possibilities! 
I've come to the conclusion that this top is the best. I don't know why, but I have such a hard time finding a simple top that pairs well with things. Who knew a white t-shirt was such a hard thing to find. But, I did find this one at Forever 21 about a week ago and I've hardly taken it off! 
I'm totally loving this skirt, though. The daisy pattern on it is so cute. I swear the best place to find cool skirts is at thrift shops. I always have the best luck there with finding dresses and skirts. 
I especially love it when it gets a little bit warmer out because it's the perfect time to wear maxi skirts like this. It's so easy to just throw one on, pair it with a simple top and some cool accessories and you're totally set for the day! 

Again, if any fellow fashion bloggers out there have any tips for a just starting out blogger, I'd really love to hear them!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment