lovely florals






(Dress: Forever 21, Belt: Thrifted, Cardigan: Free People, Hat: UO, Shoes: Steve Madden) 

Just have to start by saying that I'm absolutely in love with a belt, and yes, it is the one I'm wearing here. Found this $2 gem at Savers last night and it's the perfect width, length, everything plus it's worn-in just enough. 
Anyways, I'm sure it's clear by now that I have an obsession with floral dresses. Here's another one I found a while back at Forever 21. It's has the perfect colors in it for me, and matches with so many of my sweaters. 
This sweater has always been a favorite of mine. I got it a few christmases ago and I'm still in love with it. The orange color is great, especially since I don't have anything else in that color. 

Also got an account on Chictopia this week, it's so much fun! Follow me here

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment