(Dress: Older FreePeople, Lacey bra: Free People Hat: Street Stand, Boots: Steve Madden, Jacket: Vintage) 

There's no better accessory than a good hat. I've literally hoarded hats in my room without ever wearing them for years, but I'm finally beginning to incorporate them into my outfits. They add such a unique touch. 
This hat in particular holds a special place in my heart. I bought it at a street stand when I was in Verona, Italy. The seller was so sweet, and since I walked by and tried it on about 5 times before buying it I definitely appreciated his patience. 
I'm so glad that it's finally warm enough to break out my vintage denim jacket, it's my favorite! It's goes well with almost everything, and helps brighten up my look since I tend to lean towards darker tones. 
This dress is also a staple in my wardrobe. It's one of those go-to pieces I can always rely on. The pattern and colors are perfect for me, and go well with so many things. 

I've been posting a lot to instagram lately, follow me if you'd like! Instagram: tesswunder  


No comments:

Post a Comment