Into the Woods






(Dress & Lace crop: Free People, Hat: Forever 21, Jacket: Madewell, Shoes: thrifted)

I'm so glad that despite the rain, I still got to hit the park today. It was pouring this morning, and then let up for a bit this afternoon, so I decided that was a sign not to cancel my plans. 
Westmore Park is definitely my favorite place in my town. It's got tons of little paths to wander down, a lake, and even a farm! I had such a lovely time there today, I may find myself back there again soon. Not to mention there were tons of great spots for photos. 
I decided the perfect outfit for a little adventure like today's was my voile slip. You've seen my printed one on here before, but my cream one is probably my favorite. It's so delicate looking on its own, but I love pairing even more lace with it. Green is my favorite color, and I gotta say, the green of this lacey bra from Free People is one of my favorite shades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment