Ten Thing Tuesday


1. I'm feeling horribly sick as I write this : headache, fever, and sore throat. 
2. This photo was taken by my lovely best friend, Serena. 
3. It's been snowing in Boston, and I'm terribly jealous of them. 
4. I woke up at 8am this morning; that's the earliest I've been up since I was in Costa Rica. 
5. Though I desperately want to switch all my cosmetics over to all natural ingredients, I'm very intimidated by the task. 
6. I can't for the life of me decide between studying abroad in Amsterdam, Netherlands or Segovia, Spain.
7. I love the smell of Christmas trees, and burn candles that smell like them all year round.
8. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I'm extremely excited that it's less than a month away!
9. I like Thanksgiving not for the food (since I hate Turkey) but because it's no doubt one of the coziest days of the year, and it means I can finally start watching Christmas movies. 
10. Thinking of 10 things that aren't totally mundane is pretty difficult, so I'll leave 10 as is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment